A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Keeping in touch

I'm sorry - yet again - for not updating more frequently.  Having a mixed time at the moment - some very good, and some not so great.  This is possibly the shortest post ever just to say that I'm still here and I'll post properly soon.  I was going to update this evening, but then I got some sad news and now I don't feel like updating tonight.  I'll get back to you very soon.  I might even have some photos to post up.

6 comments:

Joy said...

hanks for letting us know. (((hugs)))
J x

Grumpy Old Ken said...

Do not feel you have to apologise for anything. Having followed you for a fair amount of time I know of your problems and know of your brave spirit. Keep smiling.

BeckyG said...

Thank you, Ken, for your understanding and reassurance. I'm hoping to update very soon. Possibly this evening if I can summon some energy from somewhere.

Joy, thank you for the hugs :o)

Becky

Dawn said...

Hi Becky, just popping in to see how you're doing?
Thinking of you, and sending you hugs :)
Dawn x

Mynix Blue said...

Im really glad you are back writing Becky.
I really admire the way you handle asthma.
Brethine | Beclovent

BeckyG said...

Hi Dawn, Thank you for your hugs. It's been a difficult time, but hopefully I'm back now.

Hi Mynix Blue, Thank you for your comments and support. As I've said to Dawn, I'm hopefully back to blogging now. It's been a while, and a difficult time, but I'm here again, and thank you for your patience.

Becky