A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Saturday 12 April 2008

Bagpuss

When I was a child Bagpuss was my all-time favourite programme, and it was the theme music was the first tune I taught myself to pick out on the piano ... though that might have been helped by the fact that the piano was amazingly out of tune at that time as I don't remember it being very difficult to pick out the Bagpuss tune. Since then Bagpuss has always had a place in my heart and I was delighted when several years ago he was chosen as the Asthma UK mascot, although this is slightly ironic as many asthmatics are allergic to cats. Anyway, today I was pointed towards this highly amusing article about Bagpuss and can certainly recommend a read of it. It's very silly and appeals to my sense of humour so I hope you'll enjoy it too.

By the way, although my lungs have remained in a state of questionable instability over the past few days, I seem to be getting through with the help of a lot of sofa surfing. Aside from being frustrating, this does seem to be helping me get down to some study for my OU course (currently doing literature), though I still seem to have managed to get behind a little this week. It's a never ending chasing of my tail (not Bagpuss' ;oP ), but I'll get there.

On that note, I'd better go and do some work.

No comments: