A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Friday 13 June 2008

Away

This will be very brief, but I just wanted to explain that I'm away at the moment, hence my silence. I'm having a few days up in Edinburgh, staying with my mother and having some TLC. As you'll know if you've read recent posts, I've been having a bit of a tough time, so I thought it a good plan to have a little break and be looked after a little. I came up at the beginning of the week, and the plan was to go back home tomorrow, but I've postponed that by a day so that we (me, mother and step-father) can go to the zoo tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some good photos of the animals, and it'll be nice to have a day out after doing lots of study yesterday and today.

I'm afraid that's about for now, because it'll shortly be bed time, but I thought I'd let you know where I am and what I'm up to, and reassure you that my silence isn't due to being captured by the little green men (paramedics).

No comments: