A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Saturday 20 June 2009

Holiday time

This is a very quick post to say that I'm off on my hols to France in about half an hour so I won't be around for a couple of weeks (back 1st July). I thought I'd let you all know so that you don't worry and think that I've disappeared off the face of the planet ... or more likely ended up in hospital. I'm really looking forward to this holiday and hoping that it goes without any health problems, although I'm fully prepared with translations of all my hospital/doctors' letters and of medications and allergies lists.

Here I go. See you when I get back.

2 comments:

Joey Paul said...

Have fun and we'll see you when you get back!

Beth said...

hope you have a great time - am looking forward to coming round for coffee soon :)