A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Double dip

I've been too ill to post. I was beginning to recover somewhat from the asthma when I sufdenly got extremely poorly with a severe kidney infection. I'm coming through that at last, but I have no energy at all, and no reserves to draw upon. I promise I will do a full update when I can, but at the moment I haven't got either the physical or emotional strength. Hopefully I will do soon.

4 comments:

Joy said...

When you're ready, Becky . . . thinking of you and praying.
J xxx

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Oh no, Becky... That's terrible. God bless You.

Dawn said...

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly :( Just concentrate on getting yourself through this, I'm thinking of you.
Hugs, Dawn x

vivinfrance said...

Don't worry about updates, Becky - concentrate on husbanding your strength for getting better.
In my prayers, as usual,
ViV