A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Friday 26 October 2007

Uneventful days

It's been a very uneventful couple of days, which is rather nice in its way as life can be too eventful sometimes.

I had news today that my cousin has had another baby, born by c-section two weeks ago. This is their fifth child, but number four only lived eleven hours, which was heart-breaking, so I'm sure this latest addition to the family will be so very loved. It's wonderful to hear that both Mum and baby are doing well and that all are happy :o) I also heard today that one of my friends is pregnant or, as she put it, 'busy making a human being that'll be ready next May.' So today's been a day of baby news, and very lovely baby news too :o)

This evening I've sent an email to Air Ventures, which is a paragliding and hang gliding company in the Lake District. I've asked them for info and to find out if they can help me with my 'crazy idea', though that's not how I phrased it to them, because I can't imagine they think it's crazy at all ;o) Anyway, I'll have to wait to hear back from them, but I'm hoping that they'll be helpful, let me fly with them and take me on, though I can understand that there may be some reluctance to take me paragliding given my lungs' rubbish breathing abilities. I really hope they'll take me up ...

No comments: