A favourite quote and a way by which to approach life.

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Wednesday 9 July 2008

One down ... still a lot to go

I managed to get my ECA for my photography course finished! Hurray! I actually got it finished and sent off last week, but I forgot to tell you - oops :o/ I'm still way behind with the literature course, but desperately trying to get my head around it and write the essay that was due in last week. My tutor is tremendously understanding and accommodating of my needs, but I would really like to get on top of things. Anyway, as I say, I have at least finished the photography course, enjoy it, and learnt loads too. Actually, I can't believe how much I've learnt in only ten weeks, although some of the new knowledge is still a bit scrambled in my head and it'll take some consolidating. However, I got it together enough to improve my photography and get some good images into my ECA. I won't post them all up here now, but I'll leave you with a few of them.



No comments: